About this Project
Occupying seventeen acres of land in the rolling hills of Marin County, the Branson School is an independent high school with buildings dating back to the 1920’s. Sherwood was involved throughout the entire process, from site planning through construction, integrating the new Student Commons and Fine Arts Center buildings into the campus. As a LEED-Platinum project, the buildings employ a number of sustainable features including a living roof, rain gardens, and pervious paving. Sherwood played an integral role in the design and implementation of these sustainable practices for a school that sees green building design as a cornerstone of their campus redesign.